FIRE ESCAPE KIT
Kit Code #30101
The most compact escape system available. Designed to assure rapid emergency egress with safe, controllable descent. Built around the new CMC LEVR descender, a next-generation device with improved descent control, fast and easy pay-out, and reliable edge transition.
LEVR ESCAPE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- LEVR descender reeved with 15 m (50 ft) of 11 mm Fire Escape WebTM(UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Fire Escape Web)
- FlashLiteTM Hook (UL Classified to NFPA 1983-Escape Use)
- Nomex® fabric waist carry bag
- ProTechTM Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner (UL lassified to NFPA 1983 -Technical( Use) with sewn Kevlar® Fiber Tether
LEVR ESCAPE SYSTEM FEATURES:
LEVR design provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang- up at window sill
- Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout lot web to aliow ast egress trom remote anchor points.
- Designed to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during bailout.
- Low-profile side carry bag designed for right- or left-handed deployment.
- Fire Escape WebTM is constructed from 100%
Technora-fiber for high strength and heat
resistance, and dramatically reduces space required for storage.